SE7000 Series Room Controllers
Simplified building management
The SE7000 Series room controllers bridge the gap between stand-alone sensors and intelligent building management systems, delivering simplified automation and communications to a broad range of mid-market opportunities.
- Cost effective with accelerated ROI
- Advanced climate control to increase environmental comfort
- Reduced energy costs
- Easy installation and includes I/Os for most HVAC applications
- Optional RH sensor (model dependent)
- Occupancy sensor with PIR technology delivers energy savings (model dependent)
- Embedded configuration utility means no extra tools
- Menu-driven LCD user interface
- No software required
Offering a variety of application-specific products, the digital controllers give users easy-to-install, thermostat-like functionality that can sense occupancy and adjust set-point or fan speed control. From roof top to fan coil, to terminal unit and heat pump applications, you’ll be in full control.
- Hotels and hospitality
- Office buildings
- Other commercial segments
SE8000 Series Room Controllers
The perfect balance between simplicity and sophistication
The SE8000 Series is a sophisticated addition to our product portfolio of room controllers. With rich, customizable features, the SE8000 Series enables significant energy savings with accurate temperature control in any space.
- Elegant style combinations, designed to complement any décor
- Touch screen interface, multi-language support, discreet occupancy sensor
- Advanced control technology for powerful performance
- Optimized automation features in a simple compact device
- Simple, quick, and cost-effective installation
- Built-in scalability and easy integration
The SE8000 Series room controllers can be easily integrated into most building management systems (BMS). Remote monitoring and control of HVAC, lighting, and metering systems allow facility managers to ensure their building is always operating at peak performance.
- High-end commercial and hospitality buildings